We have all heard about mindfulness and its many benefits to wellbeing, but have you ever thought about painting as a mindfulness tool?
We spoke to Jessica Seeley, the model and artist about why it is time for all of us to pick up that paintbrush and start creating.
Related Post: Club Deliquent Exclusive: Jessica Seeley
1. Life can be complex and crowded she says, painting clears your mind and guides you through life for the next day.
2. Painting boosts your creativity, there are no rules and you are free to create whatever comes to mind.
There is nothing more attractive to me than a man who is creative and artistic."
3. It helps get to know yourself better.
4. It's a beautiful cycle. When you paint, you start getting inspirations to paint more. It can get you out of life's vicious cycle too.
5. It’s also a way to impress the ladies! There is nothing more attractive to me than a man who is creative and artistic.
Related Post: Real Men Lift Women, Not Weights!